Tuesday 13 January 2015

Too faced chocolate bar eye palette

Hey guys:)

Well well well I got the too faced chocolate bar eye palette in Boston I have wanted this for ages but it's always sold out in the UK so I bought it in Boston it cost my $52 (good price). This looks and smells amazing, all the powder eyeshadows smell like CHOCOLATE!! It makes sense as they are all made with cocoa powder:). 

This is what the box and the outside of it looks like (it looks amazing)

This palette is a mix of matte and shimmery Browns, beiges,pinks,peaches,golds and plums, they all have very cool names like triple fudge and hazelnut they are all names after chocolate. 

The only thing I dislike about this is that the names of the shadows aren't on the back of the palette so if the plastic thing gets lost you are screwed so I'm going to have to keep mines very safe!!! 




Yellow Lemon x





2 comments:

  1. One of my friends have that palette and I love it!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its really good! I want to try the new one they have out :)

      Delete