Sunday 18 January 2015

Lazy sunday

I have a love/hate relationship with sundays:(

I just want to rest on sundays but i always have so much to do, i had to revise today as i have a prelim tomorrow and i had to clean my room which i hate doing.  I WANT TO STAY IN BED ALL DAY!  Anyway here is how my sunday went

I always sit on my laptop for ages in the morning looking at YouTube videos i have such a sad life, all i do is blog and watch YouTube videos.


Watching YouTube videos











I always watch https://www.youtube.com/user/ciaoobelllaxo SHE IS AMAZING i could sit and watch her videos for hour on end but sadly i cant i always have stuff to do:(

My shower Products.














At night i go in the shower (i love going in the shower) I use bed head shampoo and conditioner, Body Shop strawberry shower gel  this smells AMAZING and when i come out the shower i always put on soap and glory peaches and clean this is great i would recommend this to anyone it smells great as well. 


So guys what do on sundays??





Yellow Lemon x









                  

6 comments:

  1. Hey! So I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award over on my blog! Please check it out so you can keep the awards going :) calonthemove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you i will go have a look at your blog the now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youtube and blogging are literally my best friends. x

    Vivi Lien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same here!!! Who is your fave YouTuber? x

      Delete
  4. I love Sundays for doing nothing - when i can get away with it! and catching up with everything! xx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah same here its great! I always spend my time watching youtube videos hahahah xxx

    ReplyDelete