Thursday 29 January 2015

Steps to being happier

Hey guys:)

I have been feeling very down lately and i haven't been feeling myself.

My best friend told me some steps to being happier as she hates seeing me down, but as you know sometimes you can't help feeling a little down.

So here are some of the steps that have helped me be a happier person

1. Dont be around people that are negative
2. Always smile:)
3.Do things that make you happy 
4. Share happiness with others 
5. Dont be jealous of others

These have really helped me be a happier person, i still get down a lot but i always have to look on the bright side and try be happy. Life throws good and bad things at you but you have to get on with it sometimes when i have a bad week i think its the end of the world when really its not you just have to forget about that week and hope that the next week is better.

Yellow Lemon x


No comments:

Post a Comment