Friday 19 December 2014

Shopping

Hey guys

Today I bought some new things, so I thought I would share them with you guys.

Girl online: wow words can describe how amazing this book is, can't wait to read more!! I think everyone should buy this book.

The body shop hand cream: I got the pink grapefruit I've never had this before so I thought I would try it and it's pretty good, amazing smell and you get a lot in it.

Natural shadow and primer 2 by Barry M: The colours in this are very lovely such a great product, amazing for everyday wear as the colours aren't very dark.


Tanya Burr lipgloss: I finally got my hands on one of these, I got the picnic in the park beautiful colour it's a pink colour so great for everyday wear and for school! This just finishes of my make up it looks great on I would recommend this!! 



Love from yellow Lemon xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!

    Yeah we can support each other, i have followed you on bloglovin, i will follow you on instagram the now xxx

    ReplyDelete